Sunday, October 28, 2007

Baltimore


On Tuesday I went to Baltimore to an advising conference with other advisors from my office. We spent Wednesday in Washington DC. One of the advisors in the office grew up in the DC area and her dad is a "big wig". He was able to get a tour of the White House and they drove us all over town, dropping us off and picking us up at each site. We had a tour of the Beaureau of Printing and Engraving where they make money. It was an amazing process. We also saw the Declaration of Independence , Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I had not seen them before.

When I was in Dallas with Liam, we watched "Night at the Museum" several times. I went to the Museum of Natural History and had my picture taken with the dinosaur! It made me really miss Liam.

The conference started Thursday night with the awards ceremony and Daryl few in to be there with me. It was really nice to have him there. The conference was really good as was all the fresh seafood!

While I was in Baltimore, I drove to Philadelphia and visited with Ana and family. It was SO nice to see them and the kids have grown so much. I can't believe how grown up Ali is. She will be 10 in January, she comes to my shoulder and is turning into a little lady. Parker ran and jumped in my arms when I got there. He is a sweet, sensitive little guy. Put simply, Paige runs the show! Ana is working in a dental office and Kenny is doing well in school.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you had fun! We're proud of you for your accomplishment and want to see your award. I'm jealous you got to see everyone.

Mike and Kris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb said...

Thanks for the Congratulations, Kristin!

Deb said...

Did you know things can be deleted whether you mean to or not?

Melissa said...

YES!! I've done it before, too!

The Eskelsens said...

I like the picture!