Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breakfast

Jen and I went to Boise to see all her grandparents before she leaves for Minnesota. It was a great visit with Grams and Gramps and Grandma and Grandpa Reece. Two unexpected discoveries:

  1. Tawi and Tip became friends. Now, we did leave Tawi in his cage and occasionally Tawi would nip Tip's nose and Tip would growl and nip back, but mostly they just hung out together.
  2. I discovered a new breakfast: Yoplait yogurt with biotics, sliced banana, raisins, and sliced almonds. It is really good.

I also began to realize that Jen is leaving - soon. She is really happy and excited and ready to begin learning Spanish and teaching the gospel.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Why would you want biotics in your yogurt? Do you mix it all together and eat it? I realized this morning that my sister won't be here a week from today. Bitter/sweet.

The Eskelsens said...

I cannot believe I am leaving.
I am so stoked but scared.

The Eskelsens said...

also, I cannot believe that Tip and Tawi are friends! it was the cutest thing.