Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fancy Nancy Party



Melissa put the slide show on my blog and I am hoping that I don't mess it up while telling about the party. On my birthday, which was a Saturday, Daryl took me to breakfast. When we got home, Melissa, Kristin, Jen, and many of my friends (Megen, Melanie, Stephanie, Karalee, Dixie) were at my house and surprised me. It was so fun to see them all. I love the book "Fancy Nancy" and my grandsons humor me and allow me read it to them. They girls gave me a Fancy Nancy party, complete with tiara, boas, napkin holders, fancy dishes, and tea. It was a wonderful surprise - thanks all!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am SO glad we were able to surprise you! It was a fun day and worth the drive!

Brandi Schall said...

What a fun, fun party! Everyone looks SO fancy!

Mike and Kris said...

It was such a fun party!! I'm glad we actually surprised you. that doesn't happen very often (especially when I'm involved!!) I'm glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your blog on the Ballings. Corinne loves Fancy Nancy too, she got a ton of her stuff for Christmas and in Feb. we are having a b-day party for her. Guess what her theme is??? She is sooooo excited! We miss you guys!