Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TRAVEL
Sometimes I feel like I spend half my life on an airplane. The thought of traveling used to be romantic, until I started traveling more. The farther the grandkids get, though, the more I will be traveling (North Salt Lake, China, Philadelphia...) and, of course, wherever Daryl is working.
I did have a great weekend with Daryl, going to the beach (Gulf of Mexico) where the water was at least 80 degrees, checking out a BMW, "cooking" dinner, watching movies. I don't think his phone rang once! And I love the Georgia weather, humidity and all - except the gnats. I think of movies where the environment drives people insane (deranged) - that is the way I feel about the gnats. I've decided that Southern Belles didn't carry fans for the heat - it was to keep the gnats away :).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend with dad! I LOVE your blog!