Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I WAS TAGGED
4 jobs I've had:
1. secretary
2. mom
3. teacher
4. academic advisor
4 movies I could watch over and over (although I don't):
1. It's a Beautiful Mind
2. The Secret Window (if she hadn't been driving a Saab, she would have been able to get the car into reverse and escape)
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Fried Green Tomatoes
4 places I've lived:
1. Idaho (Rexburg, Pocatello (twice), Caldwell, Boise)
2. Utah (SLC, Ogden, Orem, Provo, Logan)
3. Moscow, which I claim as home
4. on an airplane, in an airport
4 favoite TV/reality shows
1. The Today Show
2. Grey's Anatomy - unless it gets too trashy and then I bag it for a season
3. Friends in rerun
4. Apprentice, but I'm done watching
4 of my favorite places I've been (not necessarily in order, and not counting with the grandkids)
1. Caribbean
2. Fiji
3. Vanuatu
4. Japan
4 favorite foods
1. Anything Jeffrey cooks (like peppered bacon wrapped shrimp, grilled)
2. Avacados
3. Bacon
4. Carbs
4 websites I check daily
1. gmail
2. myfamily (blogs)
3. work email
4. MSN
4 hobbies
1. Daryl
2. The grandkids
3. The grandkids
4. Reading

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You spend WAY too much time on the plane! Why are you done watching The Apprentice?

Deb said...

It was starting to get boring and the tasks seem juvenile at times. I'll probably give it a chance at first and then decide. By the way, Megen LOVES "Men in Trees" :)

Melissa said...

NO WAY!!!!!!! Ask her if it's going to be on another season!

Melissa said...

I was going to say something else, too! About the apprentice: if they do the stupid camping thing again I won't watch it either. I thought that was ridiculous and had nothing to do with the job they were fighting for!

Melissa said...

I'm waiting for a new post!