Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I met Daryl in Los Angeles over the weekend. I am always so happy to see him and spend time together. We met Sunday and went to the beach. There had been a rain storm the night before we we couldn't get in the water. The next day after Daryl and Roger (from Inland Oil) had some training on equipment they purchased, we went sight-seeing. We tried to get close to the Hollywood sign but couldn't find an access. We drove through Beverly Hills and tried to see some of the houses, which were mostly behind fences. We did see some amazing cars however. One of my favorite, which on the lot next to the hotel, was a new Bentley, black with red leather interior - it was a beautiful car. At $180,000 we ordered two :). I flew home Tuesday and Daryl flew back to Georgia. October 5th is my next trip :)

1 comment:

The Eskelsens said...

that second one is for me, correct?